• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

1973 Nimbus for sale

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
Seajayy
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Olympia

1973 Nimbus for sale

Post by Seajayy »

Have 1973 Nimbus sitting on a triple axle galvanized trailer. Head sink and two births. In bow and in stern. Galley is mid vessel. Have rebuilt YANMAR 4JH-HTE 66 hp engine2 to 1 gear ratio.New prop shaft and 3 different size propellars. Has anchor assist winch on bow , hot water tank and two sinks fresh water tank water heater and diesel heater. Have list on Craig’s list in Olympia WA. Area, if I can not find someone to take her beauty then I will be forced to haul to land fill. In pieces. Reach out to me if you have mechanical skills to get her back in the water. Interior is in tact and not been messed with. sturgeoncaptain@yahoo.com
IMG_3658.jpeg
IMG_3676.jpeg
IMG_3674.jpeg
IMG_3678.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”