• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New owner of Albin 27 FC

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
rmboelens
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mississippi

New owner of Albin 27 FC

Post by rmboelens »

All

My wife and I simply wanted to introduce ourselves as we just adopted (acquired) our 1984 Albin 27 FC today. One of the aspects that attracted us to the Albin is a strong, active owners group which we hope to contribute in a variety of ways.

Like many of you, we have been life long sailors whose time has come to go "mastless" and do the powerboat thing. We downsized from larger sailboats that took us from Puget Sound to Alaska to our new Albin adventure we plan on taking us on all or part of the Great Loop.

Looking forward to heading east in a few weeks from Mississippi to the east coast of Florida.
Mark B.
1984 Albin 27 FC
Lehman 4D61
tego
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Tellico Marina- Little Tennessee River near Vonore, TN

Re: New owner of Albin 27 FC

Post by tego »

Welcome aboard! You'll find this to be a great group and a valuable source of information on our boats. Tell us about yours. Ben
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: New owner of Albin 27 FC

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Welcome aboard Mark! Ditto former long time sailors going "mastless". We too have done a lot of Pacific NW cruising, from the San Juans to Desolation sound in our Albin 25. Good choice! This is a great group, not only for the Albin 25 & 27 pocket trawlers, but also the TE sport fishers and larger classic Taiwan built 33/34/36/36/40/43 Albin trawlers.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond

Return to “New Member Introductions”