• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

All good things must come to an end.

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

TonyAmalfitano

All good things must come to an end.

Post by TonyAmalfitano »

Sea Holli sold for 37K, (it was 38K, but he nickle/dimed me on the survey for a grand. I could have fixed the gigs for $100.00 friggin boat is bristol.) closing is Tuesday 11/20 0800. I gave the buyer this web site, perhaps he will seek as much expert advise as I did.
I shall be Albinless for the for seeable future. My next boat will be a Parker 2120 on a trailer. Therefore I shall end my time on this site come Tuesday, and the Sea Holli e-mail will be deleted.
This is a very good site with some very fine people on board, you will be missed! :cry:
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Hey Tony,

Congratulations on the sale (happiest day??), I still own my "pre-Albin" boat despite pricing it well.

Hope you still find the time to "stop by" every now and then. Enjoy the Parker.

Best regards,
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Tony,
Sorry to see you go. You are a gentleman and your input was always appreciated. I did see some of your posts on the Parker site. I assumed you would be leaving us soon.
BUT...you don't have to. Your knowledge of Albins will help our newer members. You are always welcome and as mentioned above, your input is appreciated.

Enjoy the Parker! Good boat.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
chiefrcd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Deltaville, VA

Post by chiefrcd »

Tony, glad you made your sale, but I too would love to see you stop in and visit once and a while. Good luck on your parker....lots and lots of folks near me use them for feeshn' and simply LOVE them.
Albin 28TE "Southwind"
TonyAmalfitano

Post by TonyAmalfitano »

I'll stick around, it don't cost nuttin. The Parker is 18 months away. I'm taking time to clean up the money matters. I'm done paying support :roll: , with the loan on the Albin gone, :) and a fat raise (10K) :D coming in Jan. now is the time to unload some credit cards, and sock some cash away. 8)
Thank you for your fine comments.

Return to “General Discussion”