28 albin galvanized trailer for sale

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? (no commercial listings please)

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
mholsen
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: San Diego

Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:49 pm

I am the proces of buying a 28 te albin that has been in the bay area delta. The seller had a trailer made for the boat and has not used it often. It is in great shape. If all goes well with the survey I will use the trailer to get the boat to San Diego. I plan to keep the the boat docked and have no need for the trailer. It will be available around the 20th of Jan. I will take pics as soon as I own the trailer, or you can go look at it if you goggle Albin for sale Isleton Ca. There are a lot of pics but there is one of the trailer.
The particulars Galvanized triple axle trailer with braking system. I am not sure if it is surge brakes or connected to the hauler. If someone is intereted you can call me at 619 787 5104 Thanks Meryl

Sisu22
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Home Port: Ventura, CA

Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:36 am

Hi Meryl, would be interested in if price makes sense for us. We are in Ventura county and could pick up.
1994 TE 28' w/ Cummins 250

slip31
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Home Port: labelle, fl

Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:42 am

I would be interested , could you send me the link for the one you are purchasing, thanks steve

mbusquets
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Home Port: Miami

Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:44 pm

Is this trailer still available?
If not does anyone know of another one?
Thank you

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”

• Information