• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Yahoo Albin Group

Albin's "power cruisers"
neilrewiredvt
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Plunder Bay Marina (on Lake Champlain) Orwell, VT

Re: Yahoo Albin Group

Post by neilrewiredvt »

I have notified the current moderator of the group regarding what seems to be a slight problem with getting subscribed to the group. IMHO it is a fantastic group of great folks with tons of knowledge and willing to share. Well worth another try.
If you do try and don't hear back, please feel free to contact me and I will try and find out what is going on.
nm
rnummi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: St. Petersburg Municipal Marina, St. Pete Fla.

Post by rnummi »

It worked! I'm in.
RNummi
84 A27FC Lehman 4D61
Hull #84 April 1984
NickScheuer
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Rockford, IL

Post by NickScheuer »

Do you have an A-25 or -27, tranmkp? The Bow Pulpit on my A-25 is bolted through the hull/deck flange using no backup on the underside other than

Info on the care and feeding of traditional shaft seals should be easy to find; the machinery goes back to practically day-one in power boats. I'm more worried about my "packing-free" shaft seal (retrofit by PO). I read somewhere that if the rubber sleeve is punctured the boat could sink at her mooring. Our boat is trailered, so no worry at the moment; but still, SINK?

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”