• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Air conditioning system

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

dgetswet
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Baldwin, NY

Air conditioning system

Post by dgetswet »

I have the Marine Comfort System by Anchor ManufacturingModel PH10-IR-D. The unit stops pumping water after ten-15 minutes of running then I get an error message on the panel. So I was told it could be low on freon. Nowhere in the manual does it tell you what kind of freon or how to install it. Anyone ever have this issue? Using it fr a few nights and A/C would be great to have.

Thanks

Don
Thanks
Don N
2005 Albin Flush Deck
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Re: Air conditioning system

Post by Carl »

If you have no water flow, this will give you the error. Check your strainer and hoses for possible leaks that cause you to lose your prime.
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"
tego
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Tellico Marina- Little Tennessee River near Vonore, TN

Post by tego »

The manufacturer data sticker on the unit will tell you the refrigerant used in your unit. It's usually on top of the coil/fan enclosure. Ben "87 27FC
dgetswet
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Baldwin, NY

Post by dgetswet »

So I took the Little Giant Cal Pump out of the boat and bench tested it. Turned off with a steady stream of fresh water after 15 minutes. I then put a garden hose onto the hose to the AC unit and put it on till I had a steadt stream of what seemed normal. The AC unit worked just fine. So ordering a new pump and taking it from there.

Thanks for the responses.
Thanks
Don N
2005 Albin Flush Deck

Return to “Albin Maintenance”