• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

FS -Albin 28TE 2000- Sold

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
GeorgeS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bristol, RI

FS -Albin 28TE 2000- Sold

Post by GeorgeS »

2nd Wind, a 2000 Albin 28 TE with Yanmar 315 hp at 1484hrs and bow thruster is for sale in RI. asking $75,000. firm based on Sept. 2022 survey appraisal. 1000 hour mechanical update performed in 2022 with new exhaust system, all engine coolers cleaned and serviced, new raw water pump, new batteries, new fire extinguishers, bottom sanded and antifouled with prop and rudder in Nov. 2022. Good Vacu-flush toilet, aluminum outriggers and stainless rocket launchers, new holding tank in 2020, Raymarine c-120 radar and GPS, AIS on VHF. Added in 2023 Weaver dinghy davits, New adjustable helm seats, new cockpit canopy, new butane stove, new windshield wipers. All service records available.
9 ft. molded yacht tender and new 55 lbs thrust electric motor and 2 padded deck chairs included. Great weekender and coastal cruising boat but we are upsizing. contact : 2ndwindfoundation23@gmail.com or 617 901 0304
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Last edited by GeorgeS on Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
cmelmore1
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Chester, CT

Re: FS -Albin 28TE 2000

Post by cmelmore1 »

I am very interested in your 28 TE and would like to come see it asap. Please call me at (860) 997-5779. Thank you. Lynn (& Joe)

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”