• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A25 Fisherman conversion for sale in PNW

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
Albinfisher
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Newport, Oregon

A25 Fisherman conversion for sale in PNW

Post by Albinfisher »

I have a 1975 A25 that has been converted to the Fisherman model with an enclosed pilot house and back fishing deck. It was a project when I got it and have been restoring it for 5 years. It is located on a trailer in Newport Oregon. It also includes a galvanized double axle trailer and a complete sail rig. It has been repowered with a Yanmar 2qm20 and matching new bronze prop. The back fishing deck boards are new as is the inside deck boards. It has new seats and two new 100 amp hr combo deep cycle batteries. The cabetry in the salon has been rebuilt but is not installed yet. Some of the original cabinets are there and need some refinishing. There are lots of new parts installed to complete the repower. The Yanmar 2qm20 runs like a clock and was told it had about 700 hours on it. All through hulls have been glassed in except the water intake for the motor. A new intake flange was installed so there are two water intakes incase one gets plugged. Also included is a Tohatsu 2 cycle 5 hp for a back up motor installed on the rear step transom. I have a new sink and faucet for the galley, aone burner Origo stove, and a new bladder style water tank. Also included is a Raymarine C120 navigation package with a 12 inch split screen, 48 mile radar, gps, and sonar unit. The hull is in really good shape with no osmosis. The trailer has new bearings and good tires with rollers and keel rollers. The boat pulls great and is well balanced. I am asking $18,500 to start. It still has some work to go but could be water ready with little work. The Yanmar 2qm20 motors are super reliable and is set up for hull speed.
Contact Ted for info 541-868-6094 tedcalavan@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”