• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

FS: 1984 Albin27FC $9000 As is. Hudson R. Albany, NY

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
billgreenwald
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Tri-City Yacht Club, West Shore of Hudson River, Albany County , NY

FS: 1984 Albin27FC $9000 As is. Hudson R. Albany, NY

Post by billgreenwald »

SALE PENDING

Joli Jug, gave me two decades of pleasure. I’m 82. Jug needs a new skipper to enjoy, maintain and improve her as much or more than I did.

Engine:
Original 61 HP Ford Lehman 4-cylinder diesel. Rebuilt before January 2004 when I bought and brought Jug from Chesapeake Bay to the Hudson’s freshwater. Hour meter now reads 1,774.8. It’s never let me down.

Forward Cabin:
Headliner removed, ceiling faired and painted. Stainless water-tight opening port holes. Galley ice box, sink (cabinet & drawers below) w/space for induction burner near existing 120V outlet.
120V air conditioning w/heat pump. Dining table leg now being replaced. (Table drops to support two-person bunk).

Head:
Manual Jabsco, pump replaced in 2023. Ten gallon holding tank. Stand up shower could be installed using existing floor drain just below bottom right corner of photo.

Pilot House & Cockpit:
Raised pilot-copilot seat: clears open engine hatch and improves forward vision. White oak post: strengthens ceiling, supports pilot seat and bicycle loading mast, makes space for a handhold (at top of post) and for a fire extinguisher.
Large shelf keeps VHF and Garmin Chartplotter/ECHOMAP close to pilot & copilot.
Cushioned starboard & port cockpit benches, with crawl-in size lazarettes below. Cockpit benches seat 4 at folding tables (folding tables not included).
12V DC/120V AC cooler/freezer fits under pilot seat in front of starboard bench.
Sunbrella enclosed w/vinyl windows & screens.

Aft Cabin
Sitting headroom for two. Starboard and port quarter berths or single, nearly queen-sized, berth. Four built-in drawers. Port holes: 4 original (need replacing) & 1 fixed stern port light. Four built-in drawers and five more lazarettes. Original headliner should be removed.

Stern Swim Platform
Ladder swings down for swimming, and up to reach main deck.

Main Deck
Original stainless rails around bow and stern. Handholds on top of main cabin, pilot house and aft cabin. Two anchors, one rode with depth tags. Four 8” diameter fenders. Mast for loading/unloading bicycle from pilot house roof (bike, rack & lifting boom not included).

Miscellaneous
Main & spare 30Amp shore power cables. Required distress signals, day & night. One gallon oil-change pump. One substantial wrench/tool set. Winter storage: 6 jack stands, 6”x6” & 6”x4” bracing blocks, reusable tarp frame. Tarp may last one more winter.

Bill Greenwald billgreenwald41@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Last edited by billgreenwald on Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nancy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lake Champlain

Re: FS: 1984 Albin27FC $9000 As is. Hudson R. Albany, NY

Post by Nancy »

Pretty boat, Bill. This looks like a great deal!
Nancy
2005 Albin 35CB
Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370
Valentine

Former boats
1995 Albin 28TE, Cummins 6BTA5.9 250, 2012-2022
1978 Trojan F32, 1998-2012
1983 Grady White 241 Weekender, 1988-1997
1980 Wellcraft 192 Classic, 1983-1987
billgreenwald
Gold Member
Gold Member