• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New to the Group

Albin's "power cruisers"
Pudwell
Swabby
Swabby

New to the Group

Post by Pudwell »

I just purchased an 1971 Albin 25' and can't wait to get out on the water. I live in Haida Gwaii ( Queen Charlotte Islands) B.C. so there is a lot of exciting places to see.
The only thing wrong with this little beauty is that I need to replace a bent shaft. After that I will be sailing the high sees.
Nice to see there is a forum for us Albin owners and I will visit often and post some pictures when I have some more time.
Paul Pudwell
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Welcome to the group. The crowning glory of your little beauty would be the Abin Owners Group burgee. They will be in around the 27th of this month.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
rt11002003
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by rt11002003 »

There is another Albin group. AlbinCruisers@yahoo.com .

That group is comprised of mostly A25 and A27 owners. I sometimes think there are more A25 owners on the list.

I belong to both groups and get valuable info from both (and get to add my two cents, on occasion). :D

Welcome to AOG!

Gene
Gene Currently Albin "less"

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”