• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Owners Manual

Albin's "power cruisers"
Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Owners Manual

Post by Dave »

Does anyone have original owners manuals, engine information, wiring diagrams etc. for the Albin 27, if we could post these on this website or some how get copies that would be fantastic.
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

Albin never created any owners manuals for their boats. Now that they are defunct, I would not expect to see any created, unless it is done by us, the owners.
rt11002003
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by rt11002003 »

We had an owner's manual for the Yanmar engine and assorted accessories on our A27AC. Nothing on the basic systems. However, I found most of the systems were easy enough to figure out. The hardest part was getting to things to work on them. But, that's the plight of small boats and many large ones.

If you don't belong to the Albin group at Yahoo, I suggest you join. Then let those folks know what engine you have and ask for a copy of a manual. Odds are someone can help you.

Good luck. Enjoy your Albin; I loved mine.

Gene
Gene Currently Albin "less"
DaveP

Owners Manual For Albin 25

Post by DaveP »

You can download your own owners manual from the Internet. You can go to the link on this website or you can Google Per Brohall Albin 25 handbook. It is amazing how much info. on the 25 is available in this handbook including electrical circuit diagram, stability curves and anything else you ever wanted to know about an Albin 25. Good Luck

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”