• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Seakeeping - 31TE as good as 28TE?

GulfTex
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Houston

Seakeeping - 31TE as good as 28TE?

Post by GulfTex »

I've read a lot of fantastic comments about what a great seaboat the 28 is. Is 31 (single engine) as good a sea-boat? I've not found many reviews, etc for the 31. Would appreciate any insights you have. Many thanks, Zach
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: Seakeeping - 31TE as good as 28TE?

Post by DougSea »

GulfTex wrote:I've read a lot of fantastic comments about what a great seaboat the 28 is. Is 31 (single engine) as good a sea-boat? I've not found many reviews, etc for the 31. Would appreciate any insights you have. Many thanks, Zach
The guys I know on the forum that have 31's are big fishermen. John on Joint Venture has a single, you could try PMing him. As far as I know they are excellent seakeeping boats.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”