• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

2017 Boat Show Social

Coordinator:
dkircher
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bremerton Yacht Club, Bremerton, WA USA

2017 Boat Show Social

Post by dkircher »

Greetings NW Albin Owners,

I hope the rest of your boating season was fantastic. It was nice to see many of you at the La Conner Rendezvous!

I received my annual boat show reminder by email today: http://www.seattleboatshow.com

That got me to thinking that it is time to propose our boat show special. How about Friday, February 3rd at a venue near the show? We have gone to the brew pub the past few years. However, let me know if you have alternative restaurants in mind. At the social, we'll choose a rendezvous location and tentative date.

As we get closer to the show, I'll ask for RSVPs. Have a wonderful holiday season.
Dave
Former 28 TE Owner
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: 2017 Boat Show Social

Post by whwells »

Dave: Thank you for the posting. The date works for me. I want to get up to check the boat before the show as well.
Let me know if you want to come up and check out the boat.
Howard
2005 Express Trawler 36 Yanmar twin 315's
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

After Seattle Boat Show Meet. Who is coming this year? Really good time to start planning the summer. Howard
dkircher
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bremerton Yacht Club, Bremerton, WA USA

Post by dkircher »

Attention Pacific NW Albin Boat Owners,

Be sure to mark your calendar for our annual social at the Seattle Boat Show on February 3rd. Please RSVP either by PM or email, d2kircher (at) MSN.com. Let me know if you think you can join us and your preference for a dinner venue.

We are looking forward to seeing you and planning the 2017 Rendezvous.

Best wishes and Happy New Year,
Dave
Former 28 TE Owner

Return to “6th Annual PNW Rendezvous - 2016”