• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Maryland Special Olympics Virtual Plunge

Know about or organizing a raft-up? Where, when?
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Maryland Special Olympics Virtual Plunge

Post by jcollins »

If you happen to be in Baltimore on the 26th. We'll be dipping a toe or pouring the bucket in our yard. If not, any donation for AOG members is appreciated.

Check out my team fundraising page for Special Olympics Maryland - https://support.somd.org/team/334081
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
jcollins
In Memorium

Re: Maryland Special Olympics Virtual Plunge

Post by jcollins »

Today we doing our virtual plunge. Many thanks to the AOG family that have donated. We've raised over 1800.00. Very close to our goal of 2000.00
John
DCatSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Alexandria VA

Post by DCatSea »

John
Many thanks for your posting; Special Olympics is one of our regular charities because my brother -in-law was disabled from birth. It means such a lot when people engage in activities such as your plunge so thanks to all.
My daughter in the UK has just finished a Polar Bear swim in the approaches to Plymouth UK. I believe she was blue when she exited the water, but elated to have completed the swim; she called from the pub garden to say she'd done it again.
Doug and Georgia
"Mazboot" - 1984 27 FC #142
Lehman 4D61
Tribe 9.5 yak
Jackson STAXX-11 yak
Alexandria City Marina - F-03
jcollins
In Memorium

Post by jcollins »

Wow! Cheers to your daughter. I was shivering after 10 seconds. I can't begin to imagine how your daughter felt.
This is from yesterday's backyard plunge. Donations from friends, AOG members, and family are now over 2000.00.

www.jaysea.net/images/TeamCollins.mp4
John

Return to “Meet and Greet”