• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Salt Shaker?

Know about or organizing a raft-up? Where, when?
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Salt Shaker?

Post by DougSea »

We were out this weekend, rafting up with my brother on his Sabre 34 in the Lloyd's Neck sandhole. Since he had to get in early due to his 6'+ of draft I told him we'd pick up his wife and daughter from their marina in Oyster Bay and bring them out closer to lunch time.

After we'd picked them up from the fuel dock I started heading back through the mooring field. Noticing a FLY Albin 28 (That's Fighting Lady Yellow) I headed off in that direction just as the launch dropped the owner aboard. As we went by I noticed the name of Salt Shaker. So I'm wondering Saltshaker28 - Was that you? :-)

Really liked the look of the boat in yellow!
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
saltshaker28
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Salt Shaker?

Post by saltshaker28 »

Yes that was me it is the first time I looked at cruising looks like you posted it last year

Return to “Meet and Greet”