• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

June 7-10 2013

Know about or organizing a raft-up? Where, when?
kjg1951
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oriental NC

June 7-10 2013

Post by kjg1951 »

The date has been set at Dowry Creek Marina for June 7-10 .. I have reserved 10 slips so far, hopefully i will need to call Mary and have some more reserved. I need some basic info ie length, beam, draw, and required amperage needed 30-50 amp etc. Name, email address, phone number, name of boat and how many will be on your boat. Thank you and please bear with me as this is the first rendezvous i have done. Mary the dockmaster will be emailing me names of caterers in the area to see what we would like for the main dinner. WE can talk about that as time goes on ... WE can also shorten our stay till Sunday also.
kathylsails
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: New Bern, NC

Re: June 7-10 2013

Post by kathylsails »

Cool! We will be at the Ocrafolk Festival that weekend but will be with you in spirit!
"KP Duty" Albin 30 FC
halfmoon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: EDENTON, NC

Post by halfmoon »

At this point can give tentative thumbs up. Will be able to firm up commitment in near future.
kjg1951
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oriental NC

Post by kjg1951 »

Ok good to hear we have one maybe.... I will need at least 10 to make a go of the event. Probaly will need a firm count by May 1 at the latest.
Chris & Dale

Post by Chris & Dale »

Lots going on, but we're going to pencil it in and see how a few things play out. Will be able to confirm one way or another by May 1st. Sounds like fun!
halfmoon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: EDENTON, NC

Post by halfmoon »

Chris & Dale must be there! We want to inspect the full enclosure that looks so good in their photos.
Alex & Sally Francis Kehayes
marko
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: New Bern, NC

Post by marko »

The dates and location are good for us. Dowry Creek Marina looks great on their web site. I hope to swing by there next month while driving to the Outer Banks. Thanks, Mark

Return to “Meet and Greet”