• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

We're Back In The San Juans

Albin Sightings! Where did you go, who did you meet?

Moderator: jcollins

DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

We're Back In The San Juans

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

We have returned to the San Juan Islands in WA state. I am sitting at anchor in Fossil Bay on Sucia Island. Bald eagles are flying overhead. Sunny, light wind in the anchorage, 65 degrees. Wish I could post some pictures, but my smart phone takes 12 mega pixel photos & I don't have a way to resize them down below the AOG 2MB threshold.

Continue to watch this page over the next few weeks as we make our way up to Desolation Sound in mid-July.

So far we've had a nice visit in Bellingham with Rick & Heidi, aka "WillieC", and Anthony on his 28TE "Mad Money"

Stay tuned!
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: We're Back In The San Juans

Post by Mark Deeser »

Good deal, your living life the way it should be. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Return to “Cruising”