Albin 25 for Sale

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? (no commercial listings please)

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
Mike Almvig
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Anacortes, WA

After a good 20 years, I am putting my Albin up for sale. Here are some specs on it and I will post pictures as well. Asking price $26,900. (dropped from $29,900)

Boat Location: Cap Sante, Marina, Anacortes Washington (J-Dock)

Engine
• 2016 Yanmar 3Y-M20
• < 200 Hours

NEMA 2000 Integrated Electronics Package (2016)
• Simrad NSS 7” display
• Simrad Radar
• Simrad VHS Radio with AIS
Other
• New Reupholstered Seats (2022)
• New Bottom Paint (2021)
• New Propeller (2021)
• New Fore Cabin Cushions (2021)
• New Weather Stripping on Hatch (2020)
• New Fore Air Vents (2021)
• Battery Charger
• Side Ladder
• Updated Electrical System
• Down Riggers
• Canvas for roof - used for winter

Notes: The steering had a part that was made from plastic. It finally disintegrated and we had a metal piece built by a local shop to replace it. That was in 2016 The part is shown below.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions. I will post some more photo's in the next few days/weeks.
20150125_221702516_iOS.jpg
20150712_192308774_iOS.jpg
Steering Part.jpg
Electronics Final.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mike Almvig on Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Sweet looking engine! Long time since we heard from you! Checking my 2016 cruising log I find I had made note that you & I had met briefly at the Islander Resort Marina dock in Fishermans Bay on Lopez Island on July 29, 2016. Earlier that day we had cleared US Customs at Friday Harbor upon returning from Port Browning, N. Pender BC & spotted a pair of humpback whales in San Juan Channel, a mother and calf, from a distance. They were swimming south, heading away from us & we weren't able to catch up with them, so wasn't able to get any pictures. Friday Harbor marina was full so we decided to head over to Fishermans Bay & booked a slip at the IMC Marina.

The last couple lines in my log entry for that day was:
"Booked a slip at IMC Marina then had a late lunch at the Islander Resort Restaurant next door. Later saw Mike Almvig from AOG group pull in to Islander Resort Marina & dock. Met for a brief chat on the walkway."

Do you remember that? Are you sure you want to sell your boat after putting so much into it?

20160729_130514.jpg
20160729_211507.jpg
20160729_205900.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
jcollins
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Baltimore

<moved to For Sale forum>
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Mike, are you still in Anacortes?
Mike Almvig
First Mate
First Mate

Yes! I am still in Anacortes! The boat is over at Cap Sante Marina where I have had it moored since the 1990’s.

I do remember La Dolce Vita. In fact, didn’t you also attend our rendezvous in La Conner, Washington? I remember that someone trailered the boat to the marina and joined us at the dock. I always thought that was you.

I hate to give up the boat. I have had so many great memories and fun in it!

Mike
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

No I missed that rendezvous.

That is a great looking and well equipped A25. It may sound high but there is A LOT of stuff the next owner won't have to address, none of which is cheap.

Mike, is moorage available or does a new owner go to the bottom of the wait list? I am assuming it does not have a trailer.
Mike Almvig
First Mate
First Mate

I believe you can get moorage. That would need to get checked with the marina.

I do not have a trailer for the boat.
Dustin
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Out to Sea

Hi Mike,

Can you post additional interior photos please?

Is everything functional?
Mike Almvig
First Mate
First Mate

Just ran the boat last night with my electronics. Pic is posted of the electronics. Everything works fine with the exception of the on-board water. We had a leak in the water tank, we attempted to fix it when we had the boat torn apart redoing some of the interior, but I have never tested it. I never used water as I always preferred to carry bottled water.

The other issue is that the wind shield wipers need to be replaced. I saw a post on that subject and was going to check that out. I have not been able to find replacements locally.

Did not check all of the lights, but last time I checked those were all working.

Mike
Mike Almvig
First Mate
First Mate

I will also get some interior pictures up as well. Still have some work to do on the interior, have a couple of items at my upholster. I am updating the interior fabric to the blue that is shown in the pictures. The seat has also been updated.

Thanks for asking!
Mike
Mike Almvig
First Mate
First Mate

Pictures of the Cabin Interior have been posted!

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”