• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

WTB: 28 TE with alaskan cabin (door) and Cummins engine

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
machesis
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Ilwaco, wa

WTB: 28 TE with alaskan cabin (door) and Cummins engine

Post by machesis »

Hi

I am looking for a 28TE, enclosed cabin and Cummins engine. If you have one for sale, PM me.

It needs to have a bow thruster and Cummins engine (would like auto pilot but this can be added), i dont care about the electronics since they will all get replaced.

The hull and interior needs to be in good condition, not perfect but good (it will be used for fishing only).

thx

conrad
Robb
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Tacoma, WA

Re: WTB: 28 TE with alaskan cabin (door) and Cummins engine

Post by Robb »

Call me. I have a 1996 28TE with Alaska bulkhead, Cummins 370 with high mount turbo fix, Comnav autopilot, extended range 2nd fuel tank, trolling valve, outriggers, manual Penn downriggers, Wallas diesel heat, 3 axle storage trailer. Not a yacht, has been a fishing boat her entire life. Has been sitting in my Centralia WA warehouse for 5-6 years as I don't have time to use. A little bit of a project, but well worth taking a look. Robb cell 425.330.6009
Robb Stilnovich
"Stella Maris" 1996 28TE #279
Cummins 6BTA-370
Tacoma, WA
Victorhlepage
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Chatham MA

Re: WTB: 28 TE with alaskan cabin (door) and Cummins engine

Post by Victorhlepage »

I have a 2006 Albin TE 28 Flush deck for sale with 315 Yanmar 950 hours.
Aft Curtains, Outriggers, RayMarine Autopilot, RayMarine C80, Furuno Radar, two Axel trailer with brakes (new in 2014) with guide ons and 20 foot extension and pony wheels for shallow ramp launching.
Excellent condition
I will be listing it in about two weeks, I need to take the pictures.
I will list it for $140,000.
Vic Lepage
Chatham MA

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”