• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

'94 28TE - No Longer For Sale

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
CTO203
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Guilford, CT

'94 28TE - No Longer For Sale

Post by CTO203 »

Hi, all -

I have a '94 28TE that I have owned for 5 years. I bought after sitting on the hard for 2 years in Tiverton, RI as "Banshee", and have been able to bring her back to her glory. I have replace most of the major components and she is in great working order. She is powered by a a 2009 Peninsular with ~580 hours (370 hours are mine), and it has all but but rebuilt since purchase. Electronics are next on the list but overall the Raymarine C120 still does what I need it to. Located in Guilford, CT - in the water until Dec.

If you are in the market for a solid 28TE, I would be interested in talking more. My "number" to move the boat is $60K. I am really just testing the waters right now and not really interested in letter her go for less, so I figured I would test the waters here amongst friends on AOG. Please feel PM me if there is interest. I will not be offended if I am over reaching on price or if interest is not there.

Thanks for reading - looking forward to hearing back from the AOG team.

Best -
Thad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Last edited by CTO203 on Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sisu22
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Ventura, CA

Re: '94 28TE - Considering Selling

Post by Sisu22 »

I love my '94 and I have kids on it too. Did you decide to list this one?
1994 TE 28' w/ Cummins 250
CTO203
Mate
Mate

Re: '94 28TE - Considering Selling

Post by CTO203 »

Hi All -

I am going to list her starting at $60k. More to come once I unwrap her and formally post but please feel free to PM or email (thadozyck@gmail.com) in the interim.

Thanks -
Thad
Guilford, CT
CTO203
Mate
Mate

Re: '94 28TE - For Sale - $60K

Post by CTO203 »

Updated Subject
CTO203
Mate
Mate

Re: '94 28TE - For Sale - $54K

Post by CTO203 »

Price update - $54K.
CTO203
Mate
Mate

Re: '94 28TE - No Longer For Sale

Post by CTO203 »

PM if you are very interested in the boat but she is in the water and we are going to use her again this season.

Thanks all -
Thad

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”