• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Bolsters for 28 TE for sale

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
tpilczak
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Weymouth, MA

Bolsters for 28 TE for sale

Post by tpilczak »

Selling a set of bolsters off a 28 TE. I recently did my boat over with Aquatraction, and figured someone might be able to make good use of these. They are in great shape. $300 or best offer for all, happy to ship at buyer's expense (located in MA).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Sisu22
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Ventura, CA

Re: Bolsters for 28 TE for sale

Post by Sisu22 »

I am interested but on the Left Coast... have you priced shipping?
1994 TE 28' w/ Cummins 250
marko
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: New Bern, NC

Post by marko »

Interested for a different boat. Please PM me with some specs, length and what diameter railing fits these. I'm in NC. Thanks.
Marko
VIBE
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Danversport

Post by VIBE »

Hi, are the bolsters still available? I’m in MA. I can pick them up.

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”