• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Salmon Fishing at Its Best in San Francisco Ca

Moderator: RobS

slimjim
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: SAN FRANCISCO CA

Salmon Fishing at Its Best in San Francisco Ca

Post by slimjim »

Took a 20 mile ride out past the Golden Gate yesterday and had full limits by 10:20 am the Salmon were very hungry and we were happy to feed them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: Salmon Fishing at Its Best in San Francisco Ca

Post by DougSea »

Very nice Jim!

That's a big bunch of big guys! Good thing you've got a boat that can handle it!! (I love Albins!!)
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
slimjim
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: SAN FRANCISCO CA

Re: Salmon Fishing at Its Best in San Francisco Ca

Post by slimjim »

Thanks Doug! We had a full load of big men and a full tank of diesel and gear, sloppy weather and we fished 20 to 24 miles outside the Golden Gate, 18 knots out and 18 knots back home and only burned 39 gallons.

So far the boat has been everything I had hoped for. And everyone on this site has been of great help to me as well. Thanks to everyone.

Return to “Fishing”