• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin 40 NSC Registry

wavedweller
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port Ludlow, WA

Albin 40 NSC Registry

Post by wavedweller »

Here's a current photo of my cleaned up 2006 40' North Sea Cutter. Everything has been restored: new Raymarine electronics & autopilot, new 12v system throughout, new appliances and watermaker. Heading to northern B.C. this year, Alaska next year!

My hull is number 11. I understand there were 13 built. Can we get a registry of hull numbers started like the one for 36'? Send me your NSC details and I'll build and post the registry.

IMG_0632.png

Thanks,

Rand
360-220-0000
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Kindred Spirit - 2006 Albin 40 North Sea Cutter Hull # 11
tbnolin
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart,FL

Re: Albin 40 NSC Registry

Post by tbnolin »

Hey there Rand! Just started reading again the Albin forum. Just to let you know....we had the first hull... 2006. Unfortunately we sold her, Blue Moon, a few years back and the last I knew she was in California. Good luck!! We do miss having our Albin!
It's all about relaxation :)

Former owner of a 2006 40' NSC
afishunt
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Whittier AK

Post by afishunt »

Hi
We bought the REEL FRIENDSHIP four years ago in Whittier Alaska and now have it in Homer Alaska. We don't have much info about it but could reference the serial number. How do we get the hull ID?
We have completed a remodel as it was neglected and are quite proud of it. Let me know if you'd like our details.
John Baker
Captain John
Ninilchik Alaska
Vlmf23
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Gig Harbor, WA

Post by Vlmf23 »

Did a registry get completed?

Return to “36' Express Trawler, 40' North Sea Cutter, 26' Center Console”