• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

ALBIN 36 Schematics

Key2Cay
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oriental, NC

ALBIN 36 Schematics

Post by Key2Cay »

In going through documentation left on my Albin 36 I came across several valuable reference items I thought I'd share with the forum.

Attached you will find the electrical wiring charts for service panel and wire color codes; the bilge, waste, and sump piping scheme; and the fuel and fresh water piping scheme.

I noted some differences to the configuration of our boat. The drawings show two 65-gallon freshwater tanks. Our boat contains two 110-gallon aluminum tanks in the lazaret. The second noted difference is the drawing show a 20-gallon holding tank and our boat has a 40-gallon tank.

Given that I am in the process of replumbing our hole boat with 1/2" PEX tubing the piping scheme is useful data to have.

I hope this helps other in the future.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Tom Brown
1987 Albin 36 "Key 2 Cay"
Hull #414
Oriental, NC
jashmen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: bayville, nj

Re: ALBIN 36 Schematics

Post by jashmen »

Thanks for sharing!
tim@carpetwhse.com
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Sportsmans Marina Orange Beach Alabama

Post by tim@carpetwhse.com »

Thank you sir !
catalina_mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point

Post by catalina_mike »

Hopefully these can be moved to the files section.
Silverton 2007 36C
Sold - Albin 1999 28TE
SSI Instructor 13937
SDI / TDI Instructor 18172
USCG 100 Ton near coastal

Return to “36/37/40/43”