• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Itinerary

Chesapeake Rendezvous Coordinator - StockHR (Mike) - This just keeps getting better!
StockHR
Gold Member
Gold Member

Itinerary

Post by StockHR »

2008 Chesapeake Albin Rendezvous
Itinerary

Friday, June 20

3:00 – 6:00 PM Arrivals welcomed. – Registration at Reception Center
Register and Pickup Your Goody Bag
Dinner is open to suggestions – the Harbor Shack is excellent and walkable as is Waterman’s and Bay Wolf. The “Passages” Tiki Bar is open with Lite Fare at The Reception Center.
Prize will be given to the boat that comes the farthest.

Saturday, June 21

10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Coast Guard Auxiliary Available for Boat Safety Inspection.
Have your boat inspected and receive your 2008 window sticker. See Mike to arrange a time.

12:00 – 3:00 PM Pool time (First timers can explore Rock Hall)
Join other members in the pool. Remember no glass allowed in the pool area.
Members wishing to explore Rock Hall can take the Trolley or get some exercise since the town area is within walking distance.

4:00 – 5:30 PM Roving Cocktails (Boat to Boat)
An excellent time to show off that new blender and introduce your new concoctions.

6:00 - 9:00 PM Cookout
In the picnic area. Remember to bring whatever you want to barbecue or eat and a covered dish to share.

Sunday, June 22

10:00 AM – 1:00 PM Departure
Time to say goodbye and take pictures.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Thanks for posting Mike! We're planning on leaving late morning and cruising the area if the weather is good. We'll be there by 3:00. Been to Watermans. Good food.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

Re. arrival time

Post by Butch »

Mary and I will be looking at the weather and we may arrive on Thursday night if the weather looks suspect on Friday early afternoon. We like Rock Hall!!
StockHR
Gold Member
Gold Member

Breakfast

Post by StockHR »

Just had the thought that Rock Hall is great for dinner and lunch but lacking good places for breakfast. There is a couple of good breakfast places within walking distance and a very nice place across from the marina "Muskrat Alley" a new place. However, you might just bring something to have for breakfast on the boat if that works for you.

If anyone has any questions I can be reached on my cell phone - 908-399-3488.

Mike
Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Looking forward to this

Post by Mike »

We just had some friends stay at the marina last week and they loved it. The Coast Guard Aux inspection is very worthwhile - great pick. Got a great cocktail - something with a little basil in it - tastes like summer! We are looking forward to seeing everyone again and getting our pool time on! What happened to John's autograph signing booth? We saw a lot of Albins out last weekend. Could it be the fuel usage?? Anyway -Mike, great job organizing for everyone.

Beth : :D
Time Out Annapolis
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Looking forward to this

Post by jcollins »

Mike wrote:We just had some friends stay at the marina last week and they loved it. The Coast Guard Aux inspection is very worthwhile - great pick. Got a great cocktail - something with a little basil in it - tastes like summer! We are looking forward to seeing everyone again and getting our pool time on! What happened to John's autograph signing booth? We saw a lot of Albins out last weekend. Could it be the fuel usage?? Anyway -Mike, great job organizing for everyone.

Beth : :D
Beth,
Are Skip and Ginger making this trip with you guys? If so, let me know. AND...what was his brand of beer?
Sharon wants to know if you need an extra pitcher? Looking forward to your "summer" cocktail. <i've had better> :)
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Post by Mike »

No, looks like just Mike and I. Ginger is in Vegas this week.
Time Out Annapolis

Return to “Second Annual Chesapeake Albin Rendezvous 2008”