• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New to me 27

Albin's "power cruisers"
TAftw
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Bristol RI

New to me 27

Post by TAftw »

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and stumbled across a 1991 27 sport deck. I do marine repair and fiberglass work, the boat is rough but nothing I can’t fix. I’m going to keep it for personal use as well as a work boat for my job. The boat has no engine, I was going to drop a 315 Cummins in it. Wondering about what people get for performance and fuel burn out of these boats?
Burton
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Ellsworth, Maine

Re: New to me 27

Post by Burton »

Methinks most of us reading this won’t be able to help as we have the low hp trawler-type “FC” Albins—family cruisers. Best to ask the question on another forum that will be found in the main menu. Best wishes on your project.
Duvie
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Portsmouth, nh

Re: New to me 27

Post by Duvie »

I have the 27 Sport Cruiser with a 260hp Isuzu. I run about 12 knots at 1800-2000 rpm’s. Wot is about 18 knots. Can’t help with fuel burn.

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”