• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Cabin Heater

Albin's "power cruisers"
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: Cabin Heater

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Dieselram writes:
"Belfast is another favorite of mine. They have cleaned that town up a ton from years ago as well. I’m half kicking around the idea of buying a mooring in Belfast as well."
My late aunt who passed away last September at age 96 had been moved from a nursing home in Bar Harbor to one in Belfast shortly before she died. We visited her and her daughter, my cousin, in 2017. She'd had a bad stroke several years before. She was my father's older sister and had been a nurse anesthetist in Bangor for many years.
20170905_151626.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
Dieselram94
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Rockland, Maine

Post by Dieselram94 »

That’s great you got to visit in 2017. I’m sure she was very happy to see you. 96 years is a long life! I can just imagine the changes and progression she saw in her lifetime!
dkirsop
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pender Island, BC, Canada

Post by dkirsop »

DesertAlbin736 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:36 pm Primo work as always Dave! The part below the floorboard is usually where a holding tank for the head is. Where's yours? Or do you have one?
My holding tank is under the batteries which sit on a plywood shelf. You can see the diaphragm pump, which is the white object in the background.
Hull No. 1013, 1971
Scudrunner
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Searsport, Maine & Jacksonville Beach, Florida

Post by Scudrunner »

DesertAlbin736 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:45 pm Dieselram writes:
"Belfast is another favorite of mine. They have cleaned that town up a ton from years ago as well. I’m half kicking around the idea of buying a mooring in Belfast as well."
My late aunt who passed away last September at age 96 had been moved from a nursing home in Bar Harbor to one in Belfast shortly before she died. We visited her and her daughter, my cousin, in 2017. She'd had a bad stroke several years before. She was my father's older sister and had been a nurse anesthetist in Bangor for many years.
20170905_151626.jpg
Between Hetek, Dieselram and you we have crossed paths. It's kind of uncanny. My Grandmother was in the same nursing home in Belfast and my Aunt just died a few months ago at Ross Manor in Bangor. I also lived in Arizona and thinking about Belfast or Rockland for a mooring. Belfast is actually getting really full.

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”