• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Rare Swedish built Albin 30 for sale in Maryland

Albin's "power cruisers"
Jpmarshfam@yahoo.com
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Casco Bay, Maine

Re: Rare Swedish built Albin 30 for sale in Maryland

Post by Jpmarshfam@yahoo.com »

Thanks .Have inquired in the past about that one.
tribologist
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Groton. Ct

Post by tribologist »

Just saw a post on the Looper FB foorum from a guy that found a Swedish Albin 30 on Long Island. We should probably change to A25/A27/A30 - True Classics.... I did send him a link and an invite
Driftless
A25 1971 #737
South Windsor, Ct
Ed422
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dundalk, MD

Post by Ed422 »

tribologist wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:34 pm Just saw a post on the Looper FB foorum from a guy that found a Swedish Albin 30 on Long Island. We should probably change to A25/A27/A30 - True Classics.... I did send him a link and an invite

I'm currently trying to work out logistics of getting it from LI down to Baltimore. It's unlikely I'll make it to the meet up, but I'm going to try.

Ed
tribologist
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Groton. Ct

Post by tribologist »

Welcome to the group! Not many A30 around but glad that they are finding new homes! Please share some pictures. Most of us have never seen a A30 in person
Driftless
A25 1971 #737
South Windsor, Ct
Ed422
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dundalk, MD

Post by Ed422 »

Thanks. I will (actually I put up a couple in another post) once I get it home. The one that is referenced in the beginning of this thread has been bought by someone who has upped the price from $15k to $50K. I'm not sure what all it needed. The current owner says he's living on it and in no hurry to sell.

Ed

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”