• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

I need a copy of the electrical schematic for my electrician

Albin's "power cruisers"
captrock17
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: swampscott ma

I need a copy of the electrical schematic for my electrician

Post by captrock17 »

Hi people I am a new member my name is matt I own a 1988 Albin Family cruiser I am having some rewiring done and it would be very helpful to have a copy of the electrical schematic for the boat
DCatSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Alexandria VA

Re: I need a copy of the electrical schematic for my electrician

Post by DCatSea »

Sorry to be the bearer of bad-ish news, but if the '88 30FC is as well-documented electrically as the '84 27FC you might be better off doing your own schematic after the work has been done. Don't know how many POs yours has had, but mine had at least 3, all of whom added and subtracted wiring as needed, leaving a lot of old stuff in situ just for kicks and confusion later
The major part of our rewire last year was removal of junk wiring. That said, it's a great investment and knowing that you won't explode in sparks is well worth the outlay, while having everything work as planned adds a certain fillip to life on board.
Good luck; keep us posted.
Doug and Georgia
"Mazboot" - 1984 27 FC #142
Lehman 4D61
Tribe 9.5 yak
Jackson STAXX-11 yak
Alexandria City Marina - F-03

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”