• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A27FC Formerly "Vivant" - Vessel History?

Albin's "power cruisers"
MurrSkok
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Maine

A27FC Formerly "Vivant" - Vessel History?

Post by MurrSkok »

Hello Albin Owner’s Group,

This is my first post, although I’ve been perusing the forums since we bought an Albin 27 Family Cruiser a few years ago (in need of significant repairs). We’re based in Penobscot Bay, Maine. I’m primarily interested in the history of our boat, if anyone knows anything about its past - I believe it was in Florida for much of its life (including a Yanmar repower), and came here to Maine at some point relatively recently; it may have sat for some time out of the water. The boat was formerly known as “Vivant” (Hull ID AUL27345D686). I saw some posts on these forums from a user called “Vivant” in 2008 regarding fuel tank leaks, and can only assume it’s the same vessel. I've got the boat all fixed up, and we love it - and so do the kids. Any input appreciated. Thanks,

Seth

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”