• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Help finding a full enclosure for my 27 FC

Albin's "power cruisers"
chipnkim
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Belfast Maine

Help finding a full enclosure for my 27 FC

Post by chipnkim »

Having trouble finding a replacement. The one I have has no tag on it. Does anyone know of a company that already makes these. I could get a local company but vary expensive. Thanks.
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: Help finding a full enclosure for my 27 FC

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Would advise checking out Sailrite.com. If you can beg, borrow, or steal a heavy duty walking foot sewing machine Sailrite sells all the materials you'd need, plus has step by step instructional videos on how to design & execute just about any project you could imagine. It won't be cheap, good Sunbrella canvas plus other materials needed costs, but would be far less than paying a professional if you're at all handy & willing to learn. Plus of course if you have a shop or garage where you could set up a large sewing table. Good luck!

PS, a late aunt of mine spent her last days in a nursing home in Belfast. Her daughter, my cousin, lives in Hampden, ME.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
chipnkim
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Belfast Maine

Re: Help finding a full enclosure for my 27 FC

Post by chipnkim »