• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Silver newbie here.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
cray3571
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Beaufort, NC

Silver newbie here.

Post by cray3571 »

Just bought a 1985 27fc. Good bones boat needing some cosmetics. Came with a trailer and I will be keeping it at my home for the next year, or so, while I prepare myself and the boat for retirement. I am about 4 hrs. From what will be my home port of Beaufort, NC. Thanks for allowing me membership here….I am sure I will use this site a lot as I familiarize myself with my new project.
tego
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Tellico Marina- Little Tennessee River near Vonore, TN

Re: Silver newbie here.

Post by tego »

Welcome,, You'll love the boat as you get to know her. Give us some more details. Ben '87 27FC
DCatSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Alexandria VA

Re: Silver newbie here.

Post by DCatSea »

IMG_8115.JPG
We've had our '84 27FC for five years in Deale MD, and have really enjoyed her, both in and out of the water. We've cruised mainly in the mid-Chesapeake Bay, just day running and fishing, dolphin watching and avoiding Very Large Container Ships. We are now both fully retired and moving round to Alexandria VA where we intend to run the Potomac and enjoy front row seats for the fireworks in DC.
You've joined the right forum for Albineers - all questions will be answered gladly by people who've done it got it right eventually.

Good luck with her. Please post pix.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Doug and Georgia
"Mazboot" - 1984 27 FC #142
Lehman 4D61
Tribe 9.5 yak
Jackson STAXX-11 yak
Alexandria City Marina - F-03

Return to “New Member Introductions”