• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin 25 New owner Denmark

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
CrizSmith
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Høllet harbor Denmark

Albin 25 New owner Denmark

Post by CrizSmith »

Hello. Thanks for the membership.
We live i Denmark and bought our Albin 25 about 5 weeks ago. We will be working on it this winter to get i ready for the spring. its a 1975 Delux model with the original Volvo Penta MD3B engine. At the moment every thing we touch needs fixing,.so we wont be bored this winter. From Criz.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
DCatSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Alexandria VA

Re: Albin 25 New owner Denmark

Post by DCatSea »

Welcome to AOG. I'm sure you will enjoy the forum, AND your new A25. The perfect vessel for cruising Danish waters.
I was in Denmark many years ago and enjoyed it greatly, even after finding out that way too many Red Erics can really mess you up despite being "pink beer" (especially in the morning).
Doug and Georgia
"Mazboot" - 1984 27 FC #142
Lehman 4D61
Tribe 9.5 yak
Jackson STAXX-11 yak
Alexandria City Marina - F-03
nebulatech
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Charleston, SC

Post by nebulatech »

Welcome! Nice tower on your boat.
Carolina Wren
1979 Albin 25 Deluxe
efishnsea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Staten Island NY

Post by efishnsea »

Im sure you wont be bored with your project. good luck and welcome to the group.
Bob 2001 28 TE box with 370 Cummins Alimarie3
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Post by jleonard »

[quoteAt the moment every thing we touch needs fixing,.so we wont be bored this winter. From Criz.][/quote]

That's the Albin way! :lol:
Best of luck.
Formerly
1983 40 Albin trunk cabin
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

At the moment every thing we touch needs fixing,.so we wont be bored this winter. From Criz.
Welcome to our group and the world of “this old boat”. Whether still working at a regular job or enjoying retirement, when folks ask what’s the best way to stay busy and not get bored when retired I say that’s easy, just buy an old boat. There will always be something to work on in between getting out and cruising.

Danish translation:

Velkommen til vores gruppe og verden af "denne gamle båd". Uanset om der stadig arbejder på et almindeligt job eller nyder pensionering, når folk spørger, hvad der er den bedste måde at holde travlt og ikke kede sig, når pensioneret jeg siger, det er nemt, bare købe en gammel båd. Der vil altid være noget at arbejde på i mellem at komme ud og cruising.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond

Return to “New Member Introductions”