• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin 24 Getaway

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Teddyjr
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Southern maine

Albin 24 Getaway

Post by Teddyjr »

Hello fellow Albin members. I am the new owner of an 1992 Albin 24 Getaway needing re-power ( Chrysler 360). I live in Southern Maine and this project will be for the offseason.

I read older posts and hoping to connect with members on the 25/27 page for newer posts regarding this model.
N4QC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Albin 24 Getaway

Post by N4QC »

viewtopic.php?t=1956

Hope that you found this topic. My remarks may help give you some insight as too what the original '92 was conceived as, as well as other responses on the topic. The gross overall weight of the '24, I would consider to be a major consideration as to how much power one would need. Owner's stuff seems to have a weight impact now days. Think that there is a limit to the max speed as to what the hull design will allow...

Trust this helps,
N4QC
Joe
Albin Getaway
"LabTime"

Return to “New Member Introductions”