• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New member intro!

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Mrfusion
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Peace River Alberta

New member intro!

Post by Mrfusion »

Good day everyone. I have not yet acquired a Albin yet but am looking diligently. I'm from Peace River Alberta, Canada. Yes I know no lakes or oceans here! I currently have a 96 Bayliner 2655 that I haul to the West Coast, Kitimat mostly. After lots of research for the next step for my family I have fallen in love with the 28' TE Albin platform, diesel engine and great set up.
I will have lots of questions and look forward to the help this site seems to offer. Hopefully if I can find one I will post pics of mine!
Cheers
Shad
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Re: New member intro!

Post by WillieC »

Welcome, Mrfusion. You've come to the right place. Take your time perusing the entire site, you'll find lots of info on the Peninsular vs Yanmar topic.

I wish you success in what I hope is your (eponymous?) field of study, Mr. Fusion.
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: New member intro!

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Welcome aboard! Ditto what WillieC said. Peace River & Kitimat, wow, that's way up there! Now if there were only a way to make boats run on cold fusion! My BIL up in Oregon has a 1992 or so Bayliner 2556 flybridge sedan cruiser that he brings up to the Salish Sea most summers. Fast I/O boat that will pass anything but a fuel dock.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond

Return to “New Member Introductions”