• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New member looking for an Albin 35TE or 36 Express Trawler

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
PatrickJW
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Severn River, Annapolis, MD

New member looking for an Albin 35TE or 36 Express Trawler

Post by PatrickJW »

Hello,

My wife and I are boaters in Annapolis MD and on the hunt for an 35 Tournament Express or 36 Express Trawler. Unfortunatly for me, until I can get my wife aboard to approve, I am limited on traveling to go see one for sale. Thus I have an odd request and maybe a shot in the dark, but I was wondering if anyone local with any of these boats(or even a 31 tournament) would accept a generous gift(maybe a dinner out on me?) and allow us to tour your boat. Again, I know its an odd request and I am sure most boats are sitting on the hard and not able to be viewed but we can wait for spring. I am just striking out finding one local to at least see, even if its not the exact boat for us. Once I get the boss' approval, the US is my playground for shopping! Anyways, thank you for your consideration. Once we finally do land an Albin, I will be back as a true owner. Take care and Happy Holidays to you all.

Patrick & Jennifer
Last edited by PatrickJW on Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jkraft
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chestertown, MD

Re: New member looking for an Albin

Post by Jkraft »

Patrick, I know of a 35 TE that is for sale by owner in Mystic CT with Twin Yanmar 315s. If you have any interest in it send me a message and I can link you up. Its a pretty boat.
USCG 100 Ton Master

Current boat:
"New Classic"
2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp

Previous boats:
2002 28 TE with 315 Yanmar “Hair Of The Dog”
PatrickJW
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Severn River, Annapolis, MD

Re: New member looking for an Albin

Post by PatrickJW »

That would be great! Thank you! I can be reached by email at welchproduction@gmail.com.

Return to “New Member Introductions”