• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member Gilmoret

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Gilmoret
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Oldman's Creek NJ

New Member Gilmoret

Post by Gilmoret »

Hi All,
I have been drooling over Albin 25's for year's I finally bought one, a 1976 Albin Deluxe. I have been a sailor most of my life my other boat is a Bristol Channel Cutter 28. I have 2 trans Atlantic crossings under my belt as well as Nova Scotia, Bermuda and Bahama's and many many times up and down the Inter Coastal Waterway. This year I decided to get the Albin so I could tow it to Florida behind my truck in 2 days rather than spending weeks on the waterway. I am looking forward to spending time cruising in the Albin it is yet unnamed. I am retired after 38 years of full time teaching at Gwynedd-Mercy University in Pennsylvania.
It would be interesting to encounter other Albin Owners.
Cheers,
Tom Gilmore
Pedricktown, NJ
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Re: New Member Gilmoret

Post by WillieC »

Welcome, Tom.

You’ve got most of this figured out so you have plenty to share with us! Post some pics and tell us about your trips. We look forward to hearing of your adventures.

Return to “New Member Introductions”