• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Sup fellas! Tony here from San Diego!

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
PlayinHookie
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: San Diego

Sup fellas! Tony here from San Diego!

Post by PlayinHookie »

I would like to introduce myself here. My name Is Tony and I'm in San Diego, Ca. I came here to be in tune with all you Albin owners and to learn as much as I can about them. I'm also on the market for one. I currently have a Skipjack 24 Open. Its been my family's pride and joy for the last 10 years and will be going on the market soon. I hope to connect with you all after finding the right Albin for us! We are actively searching for an Albin 28 TE. I'm sure we will have lots of questions. If anyone has or knows of one locally to my area please let us know. We've had a really tough time down here finding one. Cash in hand for a motivated seller.

Return to “New Member Introductions”