• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Sargewilson
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Castletown Isle of man

Post by Sargewilson »

Hi Folks, we're Graham and Beverley from the Isle of man , just purchased our 1973 Albin 25 , we're heading out on our maiden voyage first chance we get and can't wait , :D
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Re: New member

Post by WillieC »

Welcome, Sargewilson! Do you still have a weather window for a fall cruise there? We have had an amazing fall here in the US Pacific North West. I may have pulled our boat out too soon.

Isle of Man! You must have some amazing stories to tell. Can't wait to hear of your adventures.
DCatSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Alexandria VA

Re: New member

Post by DCatSea »

Welcome to the forum from another of His (Her) Maj's veterans.
Spent some time in the St George's Channel quite near to you. The Irish Sea is going to keep you on your toes, but has great destinations on both sides (and in Wales).
Doug and Georgia
"Mazboot" - 1984 27 FC #142
Lehman 4D61
Tribe 9.5 yak
Jackson STAXX-11 yak
Alexandria City Marina - F-03

Return to “New Member Introductions”