• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Howdy from Texas

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Pegasus
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Palestine TX

Howdy from Texas

Post by Pegasus »

Hello all. I am in the process of scooping up an A25. I am very pleased to see the following these amazing boats have. I look forward to learning a lot from all of you guys and gals who have gone ahead of me. We are located in east Texas and plan to trailer the boat to open up our cruising grounds.
"Skeeter"
1971 Albin 25 #748
Home Base- Palestine TX USA
Pegasus
Mate
Mate

Re: Howdy from Texas

Post by Pegasus »

OK. Officially an A-25 owner. The boat made the trip from Iowa down to Texas without any issues. Currently busy going through all of the systems before splashing her. The previous owner(s) took really great care of her. We are looking forward to many great adventures ahead.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
"Skeeter"
1971 Albin 25 #748
DCatSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Alexandria VA

Post by DCatSea »

Welcome to AOG. Thats a nice-looking rig you have there, and you should get hours of good cruising and just floating around on her.
Doug and Georgia
"Mazboot" - 1984 27 FC #142
Lehman 4D61
Tribe 9.5 yak
Jackson STAXX-11 yak
Alexandria City Marina - F-03
Hiojai
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: dallas

Post by Hiojai »

Hi Would your hull number be # 2240 by any chance?
Pegasus
Mate
Mate

Post by Pegasus »

Hiojai wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:48 pm Hi Would your hull number be # 2240 by any chance?
No sir, I am #748
"Skeeter"
1971 Albin 25 #748

Return to “New Member Introductions”