• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Potential Owner - Albin 49

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Ray
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Montreal

Potential Owner - Albin 49

Post by Ray »

I'm in the process of purchasing an a 1989 Albin 49. I'm trying to find some history of this ship. She was purchased 4 or 5 years ago near New York City and her name is "Loretta Jean" If you have seen this ship before or know some of her history I would really appreciate receiving some information before I finalize this purchase. She's amazing and completely refurbished. Thank you!!
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: Potential Owner - Albin 49

Post by Mark Deeser »

Hi Ray, welcome aboard. Not sure if this will help but I was looking for a boat on the POP yacht sales an they had a boat accident reporting site, kind of like car fax. Could be able to enter boat name and come up with something. Long shot would be google name search. Keep trying the answer is always out there, just need to put in the sweat equity. Mark
Ray
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Ray »

Thank you, will give that a try. Appreciated!
Chaslesj
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Chaslesj »

Hi,
I don’t know if you ended up purchasing this boat but my husband and I were the owners of Loretta Jean, a beautiful Albin 49 for 10 years. We completely stripped her and redid her COMPLETELY including the hull and she was an absolute stunner.

I just did a google search to see if I might find her as we miss our boat and fell on your post.

Would love to hear from you

Return to “New Member Introductions”