• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Entec 4KW generator

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: San Diego Ca

Entec 4KW generator

Post by 195752 »

Hi again Albin owners. Being a non computer guy. I found it hard to navigate the site; but got to the question area, I hope? Roy here from San Diego. I keep my Albin 28 at Silvergate yacht club on shelter Island. I have an Entec 4kw generator that ran when I bought this gem. I have spent the best part of a year trying to get it running;again. I know it is simple but I am at the end of the anchor chain! Re-built injector,, force fed deisel to the high pressure pump and still no fuel out of the fuel line..It could be an electrical problem not activeating the fuel pump....I don't know? My question is; I need phone numbers or names of entec familar mechanics that someone knows. I don't care what state they are in. The Farry man diesel is old butt some mechanics must still be around. I have no information on the high pressure pump; as there is nothing in the entec manual on breakdown information! Please HELP!
LopezMike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lopez Island, WA. USA San Juan Islands

Re: Entec 4KW generator

Post by LopezMike »

When you say no fuel out of the fuel line, do you mean from the tank or at the injector pump or at the injector??
I live up in Washington State and our go to person for Farrymann stuff was in Portland but that was quite a while ago.
All of those engines I've tinkered with had a mechanical low pressure pump.

Mike
LopezMike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lopez Island, WA. USA San Juan Islands

Re: Entec 4KW generator

Post by LopezMike »

Return to “Albin Maintenance”