• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

I have an Albin Ballad 30' sailboat.

Rendezvous Coordinator - RobS

Moderator: RobS

cliffwise

I have an Albin Ballad 30' sailboat.

Post by cliffwise »

We have an Albin Ballad 30' sailboat. Looking at some of the photos there seem to be all motor vessels. Do any Albin sailboats show up for the rendezvous? Cheers, Cliff Wise
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Re: I have an Albin Ballad 30' sailboat.

Post by RobS »

Last year in Boston there were none, not sure about the others. Absolutely no reason you could not attend. Last year when I was at EIM my last night I had a 30' sailboat (not an Albin) next to me, turns out they were from a town close by to us on LI and were friends of friend... Plenty of deep water where we will be so you'd be good to go.
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: I have an Albin Ballad 30' sailboat.

Post by jcollins »

Some of my best friends are sailboaters. I'm not prejudiced, really.

You would be the first and with that distinction comes the responsibility of buying the first round. Welcome to the group. When we first started the group there was a guy from the Dutch group that stopped in occasionally. He may still be on the way to last years rendezvous.
http://www.albinforum.nl/index.php

Post some pictures of your boat.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “Third Annual New England AOG Rendezvous 2009”