• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Final call for reservations

Rendezvous Coordinator - Richard
Co-Coordinator - Butch
Richard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Final call for reservations

Post by Richard »

Herrington Harbor called me today for a final boat count. They are filling up the transient slips fast and need all of the Albin Owners reservations before Friday otherwise they will start renting out the slips they have set aside for us (where they do not have a firm reservation to hold it).

They only have firm reservations from the following :

Dick and Phyllis - Wye Dream
Butch and Mary - Mary B
Mike & Beth - Timeout
John & Sharon - Afterglow
Carl & Laurel - Kozy L
Bob & Doreen - Miss Doreen
Alan & Barbra - Barbra L (They have your reservation but need more info, please call them)

The following have indicated they are coming but Herrington Harbour South does not have your reservation. You need to contact them at 410-741-5100 x 120 as soon as possible or risk not having a slip available.

John & Sara - Transition
Bob Pelton - Three Belles
John Chappelear - Storm Dancer
Sara & Bill - Bay Weekly (not sure if you are bringing your boat over from HH North and need a slip)
Richard
Albin Owner Emeritus
furball
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chester, Md

Re: Final call for reservations

Post by furball »

Richard,
Thanks for the update. We're reserved! Don't know what happened to the original but I think I made it for the wrong weekend anyway. See you Sat. 27th.
John
Chief
2005 31TE
Cummins 450

Formerly,
Transition
2006 28TE
Yanmar 6LP

Return to “Third Annual Chesapeake AOG Rendezvous 2009”