For Sale: Albin 27FC on West Coast

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? (no commercial listings please)

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
coolchange
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Home Port: Portland Oregon

I have decided to sell Metanoia so someone else can experience a great boat. I will be making a formal pics and info sheet but when I do I will be "going Public" ..so for the next week or so Albin groups are exclusive.
1989 with Isuzu 157 ..completely.. rebuilt with only 950 hours...I have never added oil between changes
Faruno chart plotter and Radar
hot water ..engine or shore power
Xantrex with remote
Just done: bottom paint, zincs, stuffing replaced, impeller replaced and all belts
Hi output Alternator
SUPER sound insulation installed in engine compartment
PO replaced all portholes (except rear) and the helm windows are all resin frames
Lewmar anchor wench with 260' rode and chain with Delta anchor (two remotes controllers)
Full Camper canvas with removable sides..all with windows and bug screens and the bimini can stay up or easily folded for more sun
Wheelmaster "auto helm"...has some programability but I only use to hold a heading
Electric cooler/freezer...12V or shore power
New West Marine dinghy, and Weaver davits...and an older tohatsu that always runs (2cy so lite)
2 golf carts for house and 1 AGM for start
Lines, Fenders, life jackets, radio, Spare anchor and 200' line (use for stern tie or stern anchor or as a main if you lost the main)
If I had the time I would not hesitate to fill with fuel, food and gear and leave for the Braughtons or Great Bear Rainforest...this boat is a proven long range (PNW) cruiser. It is in the water in Portland Oregon (Oregon City) and I might be able to launch in Olympia if you need me to. Price is 28, 500 with dinghy and 27, 500 without dinghy, motor and weavers.
1989 Albin 27 FC w/ Isuzu 157 hp, Ford 6.0 Diesel, giant trailer
6th, and most favorite boat yet
Cruising: Columbia River Portland to Bar, San Juans, Gulf Islands,
Desolation Sound, Sunshine Coast, Broughton Islands
SalishAire
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Olympia WA

We looked at this boat and she is in good shape at a fair price. Only thing that kept us from buying is we decided we definitely wanted a 25' (bought one yesterday :-) ) . Just saying whoever buys this boat will do well based on our review of it.

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”