• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Vendor source for OEM deck cleats

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Vendor source for OEM deck cleats

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Posted this over on the A25/A28 forum:

FYI for those interested I just heard back from the U.S. importer of Foresti & Suardi deck cleats, the kind found as original equipment on Albin 25s and perhaps other Albins as well.

For the benefit of interested Albin owners, the source is The Brass Works Inc, PO Box 566, DeLand, FL 32721-0566.

Their website is TheBrassWorksinc.com. Email and phone number are on the web page. The item is F & S 150B.L-MPCH. Price $51 each + shipping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Vendor source for OEM deck cleats

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Also found they are listed in the Plastimo.com online catalog, page 263. Available from ahoycaptain.com, 3 week lead time. In addition to the cleats, Plastimo lists separate replacement parts including the teak bar.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Thumper74
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Meridian Mississippi

Post by Thumper74 »

DesertAlbin736 wrote: Sat May 17, 2014 11:16 am Also found they are listed in the Plastimo.com online catalog, page 263. Available from ahoycaptain.com, 3 week lead time. In addition to the cleats, Plastimo lists separate replacement parts including the teak bar.
Old thread. But I figured out how to use the search bar. I may need a few replacements. So now I know where to look
“”Thumper”” Hull 2026
1975 albin 25 motorsailer
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Is indeed an old thread. Let us know if it's still a viable resource.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Thumper74
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Meridian Mississippi

Post by Thumper74 »

DesertAlbin736 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:19 pm Is indeed an old thread. Let us know if it's still a viable resource.

It still shows in the online catalog. Just haven’t ordered any yet. Once I return home, I’ll gather up the magical number of cleats, and see if they will ship to me over here. Guess I’d like them all to match…. Don’t wanna buy just three new ones, and have the rest look antique….

Now if I can find the wooden ship wheel. I’m not much of fan of the stainless destroyer type wheel.
“”Thumper”” Hull 2026
1975 albin 25 motorsailer

Return to “General Discussion”