• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

28TE Visit - IL/MI Area

StarwindMango
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Chicago, IL

28TE Visit - IL/MI Area

Post by StarwindMango »

Hello again,

I am looking for 30 minutes of someone's time to check out their 28TE and hear how wonderful this model is. The 28TE is on my short list for the next boat, but there are none for sale in my area. I live in Chicago and would love the chance to pick your brain for 30 minutes and check out your vessel. I know everyone is probably out for the year right now, but I'm willing to drive anywhere in Illinois/Michigan/Indiana, etc!

Thank you in advance!!
larryrotta
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: suttons bay, MI

Re: 28TE Visit - IL/MI Area

Post by larryrotta »

MY 28te is in heated storage and availablle for a good look.in Cheboygan,MI . Call me at 586 530 0464.
CaptRonV
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chicago Il

Re: 28TE Visit - IL/MI Area

Post by CaptRonV »

My 28TE is shrunken wrapped in Chicago. Contact me in April after I molt it from its cocoon. I may be interested in selling this year.
Captain Ron Voisard
Chicago.Il.
Absolutely
2002 28TE

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”