• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Looking to buy 28TE

LasquetiBound
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: West Vancouver

Looking to buy 28TE

Post by LasquetiBound »

Hi All, I’m new on this board and have been learning a lot about Albin 28’s. Recently sold our sailboat (C&C 27) and looking to buy a larger powerboat than our present Hourston 18 hardtop. The 28TE is a fantastic boat for us.

Looking at a 2000 model in Bow/Anacortes Washington, named ‘Charisma’ . Cummins 370 engine box. She is listed on Yachtworld.

Does anybody know this boat, or has gone to look at her? I’ll contact the broker soon, but wanted to ask here first.

Cheers,
Barry
Looking for an 28TE
Presently have a Hourston 18 Hardtop, twin outboards
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Looking to buy 28TE

Post by jcollins »

I don't know the boat other than the owner was a member here for quite a few years. Use the search function.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
LasquetiBound
Deckhand
Deckhand

Post by LasquetiBound »

jcollins wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:30 am I don't know the boat other than the owner was a member here for quite a few years. Use the search function.
Cheers. I had searched but found no mention of Charisma. There is a pin on the AOG map showing the names and location of the owners but a search of their names generated no results. I’ll keep looking.
Looking for an 28TE
LasquetiBound
Deckhand
Deckhand

Post by LasquetiBound »

I’m still getting used to the AOG site. Found the owner’s posts. Thx
Looking for an 28TE
Sisu22
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Ventura, CA

Post by Sisu22 »

Looks like a nice boat with lots of upgrades. I love my Cummins. You will likely want to have the intercooler inspected or at least see evidence of the last service on it.
1994 TE 28' w/ Cummins 250

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”