• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Boston Yacht Sales

Do you have a great mechanic? Are you pleased with any boating related service? Tell us about it. Share the information with other Albin owners.
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Boston Yacht Sales

Post by Legacy »

Many of you know my never ending drama I had with a bad broker.

Different story. Today I'd like to post the name of a high end brokerage based in Massachusetts. Boston Yacht Sales is a terrific company and the owner, Michael Myers, is hard working, gets the needs of boaters and is a pleasure to do business with. He's not a client, just someone I'd really like to recommend and I wish him and his team every success.

Michael Myers CPYB
Certified Professional Yacht Broker
President, Boston Yacht Sales, Inc.
www.bostonyacht.com
781-331-8215 Fax
781-331-2400 Phone
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Re: Boston Yacht Sales

Post by RobS »

Rick, Is Legacy for sale?
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Legacy »

Hi Rob. So far Legacy is not for sale. Hoping the business turns around soon otherwise all bets are off! I have had several unsolicited calls for her so that's a good sign if the bottom falls out. Spending a few nights on her this weekend. Can't wait. How have you been?

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Post by RobS »

Legacy wrote:Spending a few nights on her this weekend.
Rick
Did Colleen kick you out of the house again :?: :lol:

Does Legacy stay in all winter?

TOY-RIFIC is still shrink wrapped and in need of quite a bit of buffing :( . Been working on complete electronics R&R including GPS/Radar, Fishfinder, Thru-Hull Ducer and Autopilot so I've been at the boat everyweekend since early March but not getting her ready for splash. The electronics are 95% done so the last 5% will be done after splash so now I will just put my efforts into getting her into the water within the next 2 weeks which will include engine and in-water zincs and full detail, so not too bad.

Business has been very good but demanding so boat time has been tough but things are tapering off to normal now, thankfully. Insurance claims always rise during tough economic times so my business is beyond recession proof - more like a recession boost. Hopefully your business will come back and things can stay on track for you. Is Essex on the back burner for now ?
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Legacy »

Hi Rob. Still hoping to make it to Essex. Will know more as we get closer to the date. Business is slow but showing signs of picking up, just won marketing assignments from a hospital network and an employee benefits company. Fingers crossed the momentum continues. Colleen would never throw me to the curb, she keeps me around as arm candy! Legacy stays in the water every other winter. So end of March I hauled her out, painted bottom, compounded/waxed hull, changed out zincs, impellers, etc. Passed on the awlgrip although she really needs it. Glad your biz is doing well and your boating season has started. FYI - - may drive down to Guilford, CT in a couple of weekends. Wife has a cottage ther eon the Sound. You guys near there?

Take care.

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"

Return to “Accolades, Recommendations, and Reviews”