• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Kenebunkport ME dockage for a good price

Do you have a great mechanic? Are you pleased with any boating related service? Tell us about it. Share the information with other Albin owners.
Captn_Dwt
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pleasant Cove, Boothbay, ME

Kenebunkport ME dockage for a good price

Post by Captn_Dwt »

Listed as "Private" in the cruising guides, the Arundel YC is a treat, and welcomes transients! This is one of the oldest clubs in Maine, cooperatively owned and operated, the facilities are fine. A reasonable walk gets you into the heart of the "port" with fine food and stores. The rates are "cheap" compared to anything else in this harbor. I list this because one might overlook this habor as "too expensive". Not so, just call the club ahead for arrangements.
Shore Power and water and ice are available. The showers are fine. No laundry, bar, nor restaurant.

Return to “Accolades, Recommendations, and Reviews”